In 2014 there are 2 open programs all year round. The first, called Mom Tik Camp, consists of teaching English (or French) in public schools of Isan, northeast of Thailand. It is the 4 th year that we offer this program. The first year 25 volunteers signed up, the second 35 and last year up to 39, all of them with a very high level of satisfaction.
The second, called "alternative community-based tourism" is a new program that combines classic volunteering to help the community with alternative tourism, to support a program of our community-based tourism partnership, that aims to develop ethnic minorities of northern Thailand.
Registration procedure of a Thailand volunteer program in 2014
1. Ask for the information document and registration form to
. Read the document with all the information about the programs. You must choose one of the programs we offer. Later in this article you have links to graphic information of the programs
Click here to open or download the info sheet (in spanish)
2. Fill the reservation form and send it to
. To facilitate our work, please put your name as the name of the document form.
Click here to open or download the application form for Mom Tik Camp volunteer program
Click here to open or download the application form for the alternative community based tourism volunteer program
3. Once received, we will contact with our counterparts in Thailand to see if there is availability of places. When they answer, we'll send you an email with the provisional confirmation.
4. If you agree, within a maximum of 10 days after receiving this confirmation, you have to transfer the 40 € or 53 US$ registration fee to the following account of the association UDUTAMA:
Caja Ingenieros: 3025-0002-48-1433320925
(IBAN: ES38 3025 0002 4814 3332 0925)
If your prefer you may also transfer the fee to the PayPal account associated with the email address
Put your name as the sender and send, please, an email to the address
reporting us about the transfer. With this admission, your place is definitly booked. From this moment you can buy a plane ticket and arrange your trip.
5. You will receive a document with more concrete information on the meeting point of Thailand, contact telephone numbers and final recommendations.
After your experience, we would like to know about it, what you liked most and least. This evaluation allows us to improve the process for future volunteers.
If you want to know more about the experience of other volunteers, visit el blog de Udutama.
Thank you in advance for your interest and wish you a truly rewarding experience!
Select a program: